Our statutory mission is to “expand the interest in Brazilian archaeology” through Research, Education and Disclosure. Therefore all our services are based on fulfilling this premise.
Licensing: Environmental – Jobs or Projects- Restoration (check with Jandira if this is right)
Execution of Project and Impact Assessment Report to the Archaeological Heritage (PAIPA/RAIPA);
- Execution of Project and Potemtial Impact Assessment Report to the Archeological Heritage (PAIPA/RAIPA)
- Execution of Potential Impact Assessment to the Archaeological Heritage (PAPIPA);
- Production of the Impact Assesment Report of Intagible Assets (RAIPI)
- Production of the Impact Assesment Report of the Cultural Property Listed, Valued and Registered.
- Execution of Archaeological Research Projects on Construction and/or Restoration sites.
- Archaeological monitoring of construction projects and restoration of Heritage sites;
- Archaeological Curatorship;
- Patrimonial Education;
- Social Communication and Environmental Education;
- Institutional Endorsement and Custodian of the Archaeological Collection (Seal of APTO by IPHAN);
- Consultancy on Archaeological Research Projects;
- Courses in Archaeology and related areas.;
- Expositions and Lectures;
Scientific Disclosure (IAB Editora).